Overview of Vendor Success Specialist
Worksmith is transforming the way high end brands manage their in-person customer experience by revolutionizing the store experience via our modern, easy-to-use facilities maintenance software. Our software-enabled marketplace seamlessly connects retailers, restaurants, salons, etc. with local service providers across the US and Canada to create store environments that reflect their brand.
Worksmith’s software saves time, money and headaches:
For clients, Worksmith provides the peace of mind of knowing any emergency repair or recurring maintenance need is being handled efficiently and effectively by the Worksmith vendor network.
For service providers, Worksmith is an easy-to-use marketing vehicle that provides job opportunities without the hassle of sales and marketing, billing or collections. Our platform provides the means for local service providers to dramatically grow their business: the top-performing service provider made nearly $500,000 in 2020.
As a Vendor Success Specialist, you’ll be guiding and advising our local vendors at this quickly growing company ensuring they have a successful experience with our platform.
A few other things to know about us:
We don’t settle for good – we strive for great
- The market opportunity for facilities management is $50B and we’re disrupting it. From years of experience working with technology startups and enterprise operations managers, we knew there was a better way to find, hire and manage service providers with smart technology, & we set out to build it.
We work hard and play hard
- Not only do we strive for great, but we have fun doing it – we promote the phenomenal Austin lifestyle and enjoy team lunches with Franklin BBQ, foodie tours of East Austin, and ACL Festival.
We’re team players
- Worksmith is a team environment – We cannot build this company without each and every team member, and we’re looking for people who jump at the chance to get in the game.
We rise to the occasion
- We’ve come a long way, and we have a lot to do. We’re looking for those ready to lead by example. If you’re ready and willing to roll up your sleeves, now is the time to join us! This is an exciting opportunity to grow the company and your career along with it.
About the Role
As a Vendor Success Specialist, you’ll play a critical role on the Worksmith platform by helping vendors get jobs completed well and on-time. By providing top-notch customer service and logistical support, you’ll help vendors grow their businesses and solve client problems.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Lead and execute the configuration and completion of customer job requests
- Assist with troubleshooting and solving vendor issues that arise in a timely manner with a positive attitude and high quality service in mind
- Know the Worksmith platform inside and out, from both the client and service provider perspective
- Communicate professionally and energetically with vendors and clients
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Support team members to ensure the highest quality customer service is provided to all clients and local vendors.
The right candidate:
- Demonstrates clear, professional communication over the phone and via email
- Thrives in a fast paced, team centric environment and is adaptable to change
- Detail-oriented; able to capture proper information correctly and accurately
- Proactively identifies and develops solutions to challenges with minimal oversight
- Can effectively and proactively manage multiple vendor and client needs
- Displays a strong sense of self-motivation and personal accountability
- Based in Austin, TX
- Past experience the customer service industry
We also look for these qualities in our candidates:
- A willingness to learn
- A positive and hard-working attitude
- Patience and tenacity
- Organized and detail-oriented
What we offer:
- A work-hard, play-hard culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible vacation policy
- Casual, fun work environment: we enjoy team lunches, happy hours, and activities all around Austin
Worksmith is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Worksmith does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply, submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org