Overview of Sales Development Representative
Worksmith is a software-enabled marketplace connecting commercial tenants with local service providers for facilities maintenance, garment care, and creative services. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Worksmith has enjoyed terrific growth — doubling revenue year over year for the last two years.
For commercial customers with 1-100+ physical locations, Worksmith provides an easy-to-use software platform that streamlines the process of sourcing, scheduling, managing, and paying local vendors.
We are looking for experienced Sales Development Representatives to play a key role in generating new business opportunities for the company and be a part of building a world-class sales organization. You will report to the Director of Sales in our Austin office and be mentored by top performers.
The right candidate will:
- Relentlessly and effectively prospect their territory and maintain a high volume of outbound activities (calls, email, social) daily
- Show exceptional follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Schedule introduction meetings for Account Executives
- Achieve and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance goals
- Provide constructive feedback on how to improve the efficiency of our outbound process
- Track record of over-achievement in past SAAS sales roles, and advancement and increased responsibility in past positions
- Evidence of commitment to a process-driven sales approach, including experience tracking and optimizing the process
- Experience using Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo OS, Zoominfo Engage, or similar solutions
- Experience cold calling and setting introduction meetings with executive leadership in SMB/MM/Enterprise space
- Based in Austin, TX
We also look for these qualities:
- A willingness to learn
- A positive and hard-working attitude
- Tenacity and drive
- Organized and detail-oriented
What we offer:
- A culture of people dedicated to building a fast-growing, highly profitable business
- Opportunities that accompany a high-growth organization
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Health and dental benefits
- Access to company-sponsored entertainment events
- Flexible vacation policy
- A clear path to earning an Account Executive position
Worksmith is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Worksmith does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply, submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org