Overview of Sales Development Representative
Worksmith is a software-enabled marketplace connecting commercial tenants with local service providers for facilities maintenance. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Worksmith has enjoyed terrific growth — doubling revenue year over year for the last two years.
For commercial customers with 1-100 physical locations, Worksmith provides an easy-to-use software platform that streamlines the process of sourcing, scheduling, and paying local vendors. Customers include Tecovas, Hugo Boss, Pizza Port, Joe & The Juice, and Casper.
We are looking for experienced Sales Development Representatives to join our team to manage the end to end sales cycle with commercial customers. You will report to the Director of Sales in our Austin office.
The right candidate will:
- Generate new sales opportunities to maintain and grow your AE’s pipeline
- Effectively prospect their territory and qualify prospects
- Maintain a high volume of outbound calls daily
- Show exceptional follow-up skills
- Achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly performance goals
- Track record of consistent earnings over-achievement in past sales roles (top 10% of the company), advancement and increased responsibility in past positions
- Evidence of commitment to a process-driven sales approach, tracking and forecasting all opportunities
- Experience using Salesforce.com to manage pipeline
- Experience selling to executive leadership in SMB space
- Retail, food & beverage, or facilities management experience
- Minimum 2 years of full sales cycle experience
- Based in Austin, TX
We also look for these qualities:
- A willingness to learn
- A positive and hard-working attitude
- Tenacity and drive
- Organized and detail-oriented
What we offer:
- A culture of people dedicated to building a fast-growing, highly profitable business
- Opportunities that accompany a high-growth organization
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Health and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
Worksmith is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Worksmith does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply, submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org