Overview of Customer Success Manager
Worksmith is transforming the way high end brands manage their in-person customer experience by revolutionizing the store experience via our modern, easy-to-use facilities maintenance software. Our software-enabled marketplace seamlessly connects retailers, restaurants, salons, etc. with local service providers across the US and Canada to create store environments that reflect their brand.
Worksmith’s software saves time, money and headaches:
For clients, Worksmith provides the peace of mind of knowing any emergency repair or recurring maintenance need is being handled efficiently and effectively by the Worksmith vendor network.
For service providers, Worksmith is an easy-to-use marketing vehicle that provides job opportunities without the hassle of sales and marketing, billing or collections. Our platform provides the means for local service providers to dramatically grow their business: the top-performing service provider made nearly $500,000 in 2020.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be guiding and advising our client stakeholder users at this quickly growing company ensuring they have a smooth experience with our platform.
A few other things to know about us:
We don’t settle for good – we strive for great
- The market opportunity for facilities management is $50B and we’re disrupting it. From years of experience working with technology startups and enterprise operations managers, we knew there was a better way to find, hire and manage service providers with smart technology, & we set out to build it.
We work hard and play hard
- Not only do we strive for great, but we have fun doing it – we promote the phenomenal Austin lifestyle and enjoy team lunches with Franklin BBQ, foodie tours of East Austin, and ACL Festival.
We’re team players
- Worksmith is a team environment – We cannot build this company without each and every team member, and we’re looking for people who jump at the chance to get in the game.
We rise to the occasion
- We’ve come a long way, and we have a lot to do. We’re looking for those ready to lead by example. If you’re ready and willing to roll up your sleeves, now is the time to join us! This is an exciting opportunity to grow the company and your career along with it.
About the Role
As our Customer Success Manager, you will provide world-class service to Worksmith clients to support our business needs, prioritize their experience and drive continued growth. With excellent communication skills plus a knack for anticipating and solving customer concerns, you’ll guide our clients to success on the Worksmith platform.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Build and own relationships with key customer stakeholders to establish yourself as a trusted advisor and partner; act as main point of contact post implementation
- Manage and nurture customer accounts to identify revenue expansion opportunities and ensure successful renewals
- Assist with troubleshooting and solving customer issues that arise in a timely manner with a positive attitude and high quality customer service in mind
- Conduct trainings to maximize product adoption among all client users
- Lead and execute customer expansion projects to ensure timely and successful completion
- Communicate professionally and energetically with clients and the Worksmith network of local vendors
- Identify client needs to provide feedback to other areas of our business such as Product, Engineering, Vendor Success
The right candidate:
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, team centric environment and is adaptable to change
- Detail-oriented; able to capture proper information correctly and accurately
- Displays empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes
- Strong ability to problem solve timely and proactively
- Based in Austin, TX
- Familiarity with G Suite, Salesforce, Zendesk and other project management solutions
- 1-3 years of direct client relationship management, preferably in a SaaS company
We also look for these qualities in our candidates:
- A willingness to learn
- A positive and hard-working attitude
- Patience and tenacity
- Organized and detail-oriented
What we offer:
- A work-hard, play-hard culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible vacation policy
- Casual, fun work environment: we enjoy team lunches, happy hours, and activities all around Austin
Worksmith is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Worksmith does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply, submit resumes to email@example.com