Overview of Account Executive
Worksmith is a software-enabled marketplace connecting commercial tenants with local service providers for facilities maintenance. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Worksmith has enjoyed terrific growth — doubling revenue year over year for the last two years.
For commercial customers with 1-100 physical locations, Worksmith provides an easy-to-use software platform that streamlines the process of sourcing, scheduling, and paying local vendors. Customers include Tecovas, Hugo Boss, Away, Nespresso, Tory Burch, and Outdoor Voices.
For local service providers, Worksmith delivers new job opportunities and real revenue. The top earning vendor on the Worksmith platform in 2021 will make over $1,000,000!
We are looking for experienced sales people to join our team as an Account Executive to manage the end to end sales cycle with commercial customers.
The right candidate will:
- Manage the sales cycle from initial lead generation and outreach (calls and emails), to introductory call to qualify an account, sales presentation, software demonstration and contract negotiation
- Forecast monthly and quarterly ARR using SFDC
- Negotiate deals and navigate C-suite executives in the SMB space
- Source opportunities within defined territory
- In the first 30 days, complete training and gain a proficient working knowledge of Worksmith’s product, value proposition, use cases, competitive differentiation, and sales process
- Within the first 60 days, start managing cycles from outbound efforts: cold calls, email and LinkedIn outreach
- Within the first quarter, start closing initial deals
- Within the first 6 months, build an opportunity pipeline that is 2x the annual quota
- Exceed annual sales quota in the first 12 months
- Track record of consistent earnings over-achievement in past sales roles (top 10% of the company), advancement and increased responsibility in past positions
- Evidence of commitment to a process-driven sales approach, tracking and forecasting all opportunities
- Experience using Salesforce.com to manage pipeline
- Experience selling to executive leadership in SMB space
- Retail, food & beverage, or facilities management experience
- Minimum 2 years of full sales cycle experience
- Based in Austin, TX
We also look for these qualities:
- A willingness to learn
- A positive and hard-working attitude
- Tenacity and drive
- Organized and detail-oriented
What we offer:
- A culture of people dedicated to building a fast-growing, highly profitable business
- Opportunities that accompany a high-growth organization
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Health and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
Worksmith is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Worksmith does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply, submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org